Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My poop is reddish please help me.!?

Well is started today the first time I had to use the bathroom in the morning.I pooped out 2 poop and my butt really started to hurt bad so i looked and my poop was reddish.Not all red but it had red in the poop.(sorry to sound gross).Yeah so it was blood.I wiped my butt and it was kinda reddish.Also the 2nd time I used the bathroom which was about 10 min ago but before that i drank water so iwouldnt feel pain.So i only pooped out a small peice and it was also red and my butt was huting again and it still does right now.So i just stopped using the bathroom im afraid to have colon cancer.is it normal does this happen every once in a while or is it normal? btw im a 12 yr old girl.Also i dont wanna tell my mom because she will make me go to the doctor soon and then the doctor will probaly want a sample of my poop gross.So help please.Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment