Sunday, July 17, 2011

How should I get my girlfriend to answer my texts?

So me and my girlfriend of nine months have been on a break for the past two months and i still text her almost each day...there are some days where she doesnt answer, and on the days that she does, its like one or two or three texts, which i am fine with. She still calls me hun and all that stuff. But now it has been almost a week since she has last texted me back, and i know that she isnt mad at me or any of that stuff because she would have said something. Also, she has expressed interest in starting stuff such as a garden over the summer with me, and the last time she answered me she called me hun. Now i dont know what happened to her and why she isnt answering...i know that she has work this summer at three different places, but how should i get her to answer?

No comments:

Post a Comment