Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How do I deal with being wrongfully accused? Hes threatening to take me to court in Nc for personal property. ?

I just moved out of my house with two roomates. One of them was mad that I wouldn't pay rent bc I had to move out a month after my sons father died. I have.him weeks to find another roommate but since I wouldn't pay for a month I wouldn't even live there he's been being very vindictive. He told several people he was going to steal my dog and tell me it ran away. He gave me a droid phone that he had on his plan as a gift the phone got off so he used my credit card to pay 100 dollars even though the phone only costs 30 a month. For my birthday he bought me a tattoo machine kit. He.took that back bc he knrw I was moving a state away and he.said he.didn't want to lose money from the phone so he was going to sell it and use that money to take this phone off his plan. While I was gone for the month he took some things out of my room and put them in his. I had to get those things out today so I could move bc he want at the house. Now he's supposedly missing a "700 dollar watch" and is accusing me of stealing it. He said he's taking me to court. I moved to sc bc my sons dad just died and he lives in nc. He is also trying to take new to court for the phone by saying he only let me borrow it. What am I supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment