Sunday, July 17, 2011

I was arrested in 2005 for a aggravated burglary charge that allegedly took place in 2003?

Now I went to court for this, that same year I was arrested and it was retired and was left alone, until now. These same folks have had there house allegedly broken into again, and they are trying to point there finger at me once again. It has now been six years since this was retired in the courtroom, I am wondering if there is a statue of limitations on a retired case, because I was told that it is retired and therefore it would be left alone unless another incident occured, then they could bring it back up and arrest me for the previous charge as well as the present charge. Let me just add that I have never had or do not have a record except for this one thing that I was wrongfully accused of. I am a single dad of two beautiful children, and I raise them with dignity and respect, and work very hard to get them and me what we have, I am in no way a thief of any kind, I despise anyone who takes what is not theirs. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This present charge I have receipts and a papertrail of my whereabouts so its not the present charge that I am worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment