Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I hate school!!! so much?

i hate school so much!!!! im 13 yr 8 in high school and i hate school coz the teachers are so bad!!!!. i get in trouble constantly everyday, but i dont do bad things just the teachers recon that they can make stuff up in there heads and belive it to be true then i get in trouble for it! there liers!. they lie to the headmaster about things thati dont do. also one day my tutor said that she will "come down on me like a ton of briks" they dont even know me!! they think that they know me like there my mum or dad!!! also one day me and my friends where talking about when we had a big bomb fire in my garden then a teacher came over and said "im going to tell the head teacher about what you have been descussing" AND ITS NON OF HER MOTHER ******* BUISNESS. what can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment